Adhesive and sealant applications in the appliances industry
End customers in the appliances or
white goods industry place high importance on the energy efficiency, noise
damping qualities, and aesthetics of their products. Liquid sound damping employs
a new generation of sound deadening materials, which can be applied quickly and
cleanly using our solutions. High-quality, accurate visible seals may also be
applied during final assembly, thereby eliminating requirements for masking and
- Stoves, dish washers, refrigerators and washing machines
- Structural and assembly bonding
- Sound damping and insulation
- Liquid sound damping material is a clean and cost-efficient alternative compared to manual application of bitumen mats
- No visible seams requiring post treatment
- Basic metering technology already offers high dispensing quality
Sound Deadening in Dishwashers
With the advances in insulating materials such as water-based acrylate, process automation has become an attractive option. The cost reductions through reduced labor, fewer quality defects and improved performance is making many producers more competitive in the market.
Watch Atlas Copco IAS applying a water-based acrylate on a dishwasher door.